Lady Lost in Love

Lady is my presentation. Lost is my inspiration. Love is my motivation.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Martha's Kereoke Party

This past weekend Martha & Chely host a Kereoke Party with food, all kinds of music, food, dancing, food and laughter. Oh, yeah, and food.
IT WAS A LONG TIME COMING!!! Especialy when it is always so hard for us to get together. I remember when I first started going to places that had kereoke with Chely, Martha & Eva (they had to drag me there....) I would say "Oh, Lord, not again! Can somebody please get Chely away from the K.D.J. and let him do his job? Please get the microphone away from Martha and let others take aswing at it; and please, please somebody get Eva of the stage!" But all well that ends well, because I finaly warmed up to it.... yes, I finaly blessed people with my BEAUTIFUL vocals....
My first, second, third and ultimately MY song was "What's up" by 4non-blondes. Of course my voice is only torture for the audience, but that's the fun part. (hee hee hee)

By the way Chely: for some reason or another I feel I sang purty good that night, once everybody left ???????????? The next day was even better, Martha & I were able to spend some time together. She was sharing with me how God has blessed her in her life with the ability to fix things. We read scriptures wich in turned helped both of us. Thank you Martha, you are always there for me and I thank the Lord for you.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:50 PM, Blogger Chely said…

    I agree when you say, "Of course my voice is only torture for the audience, but that's the fun part. (hee hee hee)"

    That IS the fun part!

    Looking forward to the next get together:)

    Besitos

     

Post a Comment

<< Home