Lady Lost in Love

Lady is my presentation. Lost is my inspiration. Love is my motivation.

Monday, September 04, 2006

My Kind of Love

In my opinion there is many kinds of love. There is the eternal love shown to us from our Lord which needs no introduction. There are many who've been blessed with the unconditional love from a parent or child. There is the companionship you get from your husband/wife after dedicating love to one another. There are some people who believe to have experienced love at first sight (that one that brought chills down your spine at first glance). Some have said to have encountered their one true love, wether now or at an earlier time; while others have had a temporary love which was just a learning experience. There is the fun-loving loyalty we give to our friends (even when they get on our nerves).
I, myslef, belive I have been blessed with each & every kind of love. To begin with, the Lord our Saviour has shown me his love in many ways. All those nights I cry myself to sleep or toss and turn in confussion, God puts his arms around me and conforts me. He always provides the safety I need and the assurance that 'this too shall pass'. He has been my guidance=my father; my companion=my husband; my shoulder to lean on=my best friend.
He chose a mother for me that would love me just enough to make me appreciate what was given to me. Those who know my story will have a better understanding of what I mean. (But for those who don't I'll briefly say: she didn't show me love on an everyday basis or some might even say 'never', but this resulted in my aprreciating all that is good in my life.) God also chose my grandma lala to teach me that we must always keep on a smile and not show proof of troubles surrounding us. She said that if we smiled to others we will make them feel better and they too will smile; in turn making us feel better. He then, put three boys in my life which he used to direct me away from the wrong path. JR (18), Frankie (16) our my two brothers, Branden (10) is my son. These three are who I've devoted my heart to. God uses them as my guiding light. I've also experienced all other types of love and have learned from each one of them. I have recently found true love in the LORD; and maybe in the future (a long time from now) I will also find 'The One' God made especialy for me. Until then, I will not be scared to be lost in the many different worlds of love.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:22 PM, Blogger Chely said…

    Yes, love exists in many forms.

    Don't forget about the Love that your fiend/older sister has for you and how much she is expresing it to you while she gets on your case.

    Besitos,

    Chely

     
  • At 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thanx sis 4 always being there 4 me. i know we dont see each other alot byt we will soon! things are gonna get better soon! well i'm doing good and i'm gonna do my best in school cuz all the fun is over. i'm gonna do all my work and go 2 school everyday. after HS i'm going 2 college and i'm gonna be a DOCTOR like i said.
    love ur lil bro EXCLU$IVE!!!frankie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home