Lady Lost in Love

Lady is my presentation. Lost is my inspiration. Love is my motivation.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Brotherly Love/Part Two/My Frankie

****Try reading Part One to understand.....

The year was 1990........ One day the 'women' in my family were talking in the kitchen & I overheard (earsdropped) that my mom was preagnant. ;) To my delight I would be having another baby brother to look after. Finaly the day came, Frankie was born. Unfortunatly there was difficulties during labor. When he was born the Doctors declared him dead. Then as great as he is, God held him up to his arms and the baby began to breath. (Thank you Lord for loving me so much.)
As I recall, Frankie had trouble breathing the frist few months of his life so the hospital gave my mom a respitory machine to have at home and she had to take some special classes. Well, all is better now because this little baby has grown into an athletic, strong young man. He currently plays for his High School Football Team & is proud to say they won the game this past Friday 57-24 (or something like that.)

Yep, My baby brother is no longer a baby. But even when he was a younger kid, he has shown himself to be mature. He has been there for me and has helped me with Branden plenty of times. To this day, he acts like my older brother taking care of me as oppose to me looking out for him. And now that we have J.R. around, I'M IN TROUBLE....I see myself single forever. There is a guard on each side and my baby in front of them. But as the youngsters say: "It's all good."

---I am one lucky gal......



1 Comments:

  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger Chely said…

    Chely was here.
    Brothers, one of life's treasures:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home