Lady Lost in Love

Lady is my presentation. Lost is my inspiration. Love is my motivation.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

KRAZY? ME? K.

When my friend Chely first told me about this ‘blog thing’’ I saw it as a way to just write down some stuff I need to let out. But the more time I spend reading other people’s blogs (not that many) I’ve realized ‘MY BLOGG IS NOT AS INTERESTING’ as theirs. Chely wanted me to share some of the crazy things I go through, but she might not know this, things have changed. It’s been just a few months, but I have turned around so much in my life, it’s amazing. Then again, I do love ‘mi vida loca’ and all those ‘krazy-ass’ experiences I go through. Therefore, now that I think about it, there is always plenty to talk about and share with fellow readers.

My promise to myself: “I promise to write every last thought in my mind; whether it interests others or not. After all, writing has always been my therapy.”

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home