Lady Lost in Love

Lady is my presentation. Lost is my inspiration. Love is my motivation.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Chinese Proverb

"A good laugh and a good cry both cleanse the mind."

I like to smile. Because if I smile it is only one step closer to laughter & I love to laugh. Call me "happy, happy, joy, joy" or whatever; But why not enjoy life while you still can.
Laughter helps us all keep worries away. Actually, laughter can also help keep us out of trouble. One time, two of my friends were arguing for whatever reason, and a joke helped cleared the air. (It also helped them forget 'I' was the reason they were arguing to begin with.)

If you broke up with that person that wasn't for you in the first place, just laugh. Laugh at his stinky ass feet or her awful cooking. Better yet, laugh at all those good times you've got to spend together; learn from the experience and move on. I know, it's easier said then done. It took me a while to forget, and I was actualy dating 'SHRECK' himself.
(Ok, that's what my family called him, but only because he was a bit shorter, had a fat stomach and an oager looking nose.) Wow, that doesn't say much for my taste, ha?

If you are having problems at work and are getting 'stressed the $%(^%^&) out', just sit back, take a deep breath and laugh. Laugh at the stupid way your boss slirps her coffee or how your supervisor snorts when HE laughs. My personal favorite, is to laugh at that person sitting in a desk next to the restroom. (pee-u) I know it's not like that at all places, but here where I work, there is actually a person who has her desk directly in front of the 'women's' restroom. We constantly have to revive her. Pobresita.....

If you are in the waiting room at a hospital, (I sincerely hope everything comes out alright) but in the meantime take a look around you and laugh. (Not too loud please, keep in mind that you are in a hospital.) Laugh at that lady in the elevator who's pulling out her murph because she thinks nobody could see her (forgetting there is cameras). Laugh at the way your aunt keeps going to pee because she cannot stop drinking coffee. If I were staying in the hospital right at this moment, I would walk around with my robe backwards just for laughs. But that's just me.....

We all have troubles, worries and stress. In my opinion there is three things people have in common: The ABILITY to Love. The ABILITY to Laugh. The ABILITY to make the best of every situation. God gives us these abilities, is how we choose to use them that matters.

What makes you laugh? Do you have any jokes or experiences to share?



4 Comments:

  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger Jose said…

    Joe Cool's Proverb:

    "A bad laugh and a bad cry, both suck.

    What makes me laugh... Good humor.

     
  • At 8:16 PM, Blogger Chely said…

    I love this post! Let me tell you, right now, I need to laugh.

    What makes me laugh? Or, should I say, who makes me laugh?

    My friend Eva.

    Eva could be going through the roughest times and she can still belt out a joke.

    There is no time I've spend with her that she does not make me laugh.

     
  • At 8:27 AM, Blogger Beijing Report said…

    Interesting.

    I'm trying hard to restore "A good laugh and a good cry both cleanse the mind." to Chinese, but seem to figure out nothing.

    Well, what makes me laugh? I think that's when I realize how stupid human beings are. I mean everybody is stupid to SOME extent....

    I love this posting, too.

     
  • At 11:04 PM, Blogger Chuck said…

    I love your blog. It's very infomative about humorous videos.We need more blogs on humorous videos. I really love making comments on blogs about humorous videos.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home