Lady Lost in Love

Lady is my presentation. Lost is my inspiration. Love is my motivation.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Did u miss me??????

Well, that's what I would ask if there was actually anybody out there reading my blog!!!!
Apparently, I don't have that many friends anymore. Which is a good thing considering XMAS is in less than 3 weeks......$$$$$$$$ (another story for another time).

Well, let me bring you up to date......on my last post I was sharing with you the fun I had with my friends at KEREOKEE (yes, I tortured those poor people) (some of them deserved it). Well, anyway, that very same weekend I had miracles come through for me one after another.....as if the LORD was showering over me and each drop brought a gift down especially for me.

I can't go into all the complete details but will definitely share with you the biggest 'rain drop' of them all: My son is coming home to his mommy!!! Those close to me know & understand the importance of this news.

Which brings me to an observation; I have taken some time and looked back into my previous posts realizing I don’t write as much about Branden as I have about my brothers or friends. Some might see it as me trying not to make this in to a so called ‘Mommy Blog”. I think it’s because, well, you don’t want to get me started when it comes to my son. There is too much to say & yet I’d feel I’d not say enough. With my son’s love, the possibilities are endless.


Yep, I am truly blessed and it feels great!

By the time Thanksgiving came, I had a long list of things I was thankful for, I can write a book. Although this holiday was spent away from my family due to various circumstances, I was surrounded by good friends. I've heard before that we cannot choose our family members but we sure can choose our friends. I think I've been getting a little better at that......

HAPPY HOLIDAYS to my Family, Friends & Fellow Bloggers!!!!!!!!

5 Comments:

  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger Jose said…

    Nice to have you back. It's your blog so you should blog about what makes you happy, not us happy. There's a market out there for mommy blogs as well. Just thought I let you know.

     
  • At 9:36 PM, Blogger Chely said…

    Lori,

    I've missed you. Where have you been?????

    You don't write, you don't call!

    Well, I'll forgive you only because I'm sure you have been dealing with the arrangements and preparation of welcoming Branden to your home.

    I am sure that he is ecstatic on being there as well.

    It'll be different of course, but the sacrifices are definitely worth it in the end. I can hardly wait to hear you tell me about your new life. A happier one, I bet!

    Well, take care and my God bless you and Branden's new life together.

    Besitos,

     
  • At 9:36 PM, Blogger Chely said…

    P.S.

    Eva finally read your Blog yesterday.

     
  • At 7:22 PM, Blogger Chely said…

    IT'S TIME FOR A NEW POST!!!!!!

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger Chely said…

    Everyday I click here hopping to find words of wisdom, and...nothing!

    I miss your Blogs!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home