Lady Lost in Love

Lady is my presentation. Lost is my inspiration. Love is my motivation.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Where or where can he be???


So, I'm sitting here, wondering, pondering, thinking, day dreaming, curious as to what are the next events in my life. This past months has brought many changes into my life. Throughout these events, the Lord has put many special people in my path who have been guiding lights, guardian angels, motivational speakers and loyal friends. I was only missing my ONE TRUE LOVE......then, today, someone sent him my way.



Wow! He's even got his wings already!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger Chely said…

    lol

    WOW

     
  • At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    u r to funny, I love it


    Blanca ;)

     
  • At 6:49 AM, Blogger Jose said…

    huh?

     
  • At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i guessss you could have pick a normal angel. =P

    Peter the angel in the picture

     

Post a Comment

<< Home