Lady Lost in Love

Lady is my presentation. Lost is my inspiration. Love is my motivation.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Am I shrinking or what?

“As you grow older you grow wiser.”
Hum, I suppose some people stop growing even before they hit puberty.

It is easy to say ‘I understand’ but it does not necessarily mean that the person making this comment ‘really understands’. What am I babbling about? People. Dumb people, who instead of making their life easier by comprehending the most simplest things, are out there to make it harder on me and those others who’s mind works just a tat bit faster than theirs. (Wow, lately I’ve become this OLDER, BITTER, People get on my Nerves, woman.) (Maybe it is just the fact that I am WOMAN and my emotions change by the second!)

Ok, I will explain: There are a few people in my life who seem to innocently get on my last nerve. The young ladies I live with are incapable of cleaning after themselves, of feeding themselves and sometimes even clothing themselves. (The following names have been changed to keep anyone from kicking my %*%^#@.) “Malibu” is 17 yrs old and walks through the house as if nobody else exists by pushing people out of her way as she bounces from one room to another, talking non-stop on the cell phone. “Oompa-loompa” is about to turn 18 yrs old and has not grasped the concept of heating up a ‘tortilla’ or making her bed, she will sit there all day until somebody cooks and serves her. “Babygirl” is going to celebrate her 16th birthday soon and can never find a thing to wear, how to do her hair or even what to do next. Worst part is: they recently asked me what a ‘conscious’ was. (That cannot be good…..)


These three young ladies make such and effort to look good, have a boyfriend and get what they want when they want it. I love these girls very much and would do ‘just about anything’ to keep them out of trouble. I have sat plenty of times with this girls (who by the way are so not my daughters) and have had very good conversations. They say I teach them things in regards to the ‘facts of life’ and that they love me too. So why then have they not learned to put a new roll of paper in the restroom or pick up their dirty towels or close the door behind them each time they come in the house or to wash their own dish or to take a message or ….OK, I’m back.

Again, I ask am I shrinking? Because I’ve heard that as you get older you loose your height and every little thing bothers you. I figured that is the only reason I don’t have as much patience as before, that fact that I am getting older. Now, I know 28 is not old on a regular basis, but if you lived what I’ve lived you would pretty much be very tired. Oh, well, I will be 29 next month which gives me a whole year to be the big 30!!! (help…)

1 Comments:

  • At 4:25 PM, Blogger Chely said…

    Are you about to get your period?
    Because you sound like April when she is about to get hers!

    C A L M A T E :)

    Take a deep breath, think of the beautiful time we've had together and the ones that are to come...

    Soon, very soon, things will be different.

    Besitos,

    Chely

     

Post a Comment

<< Home