Lady Lost in Love

Lady is my presentation. Lost is my inspiration. Love is my motivation.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Please meditate on this.....

So, every now & then (everyday) I receive a few (a lot) forward emails (take my time from actually working emails) and have many mixed feelings (I am a confused person) in regards to them. Time consuming or not, I do enjoy them. Some of them make us cry, laugh (my favorite) and get us motivated (give me a cup of coffee & I am already motivated).

“What was my point to this?”…..oh, yeah!!!! I received the following words (more than once) and it is one of my favorites. So, please read, meditate on it, memorize it (if you are not as old as I am) and keep it in your heart.
I strongly believe in these words and am happy to share them with you (both).

P.S. I would have included the awesome picture if I wasn’t in such a hurry to go home and eat. Much love, a friend 

“”As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it's harder every time. You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for things an old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast, and you'll eventually lose someone you love. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back. Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.””

2 Comments:

  • At 11:27 PM, Blogger Jose said…

    Another good post. Glad to see you are back on track.

    I see spamers found your blog, activate the word verification so that only those interested in commenting will actually do it.

     
  • At 12:56 PM, Blogger Chely said…

    I also have mixed feeling on receiving "Forward Mail". That is why I mostly prefer to receive Email at my work. Because only a few people have access to it and I can get to the information I'm interested in. However, I do keep my regular Netscape account for all other Email and last I heard it was full. Yeap! I have not taken the time to read over 50 pieces of mail that is waiting for me. Maybe I'll get to them over the week end.

    Now, it is amazing how we go through life like nothing and all of a sudden when we go through some kind of emotion and songs and letters we had heard many times before, suddenly talk directly to us.

    That's how I feel right now. But believe me I realize that I will never stop learning.
    Life is great:)

    Thanks for sharing this post with us two.

    P.S. - Congratulations on blocking spamers. They were getting on my nerves.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home