Lady Lost in Love

Lady is my presentation. Lost is my inspiration. Love is my motivation.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Goodbye 2006, Thank U 4 a good year!

I have been asked by half of my readers (which equals to one) as to why I have not posted for such a long while. My answer was and is "I have so much to say and nothing at all." go figure?????

So, since my last post, I have been in a 'roller coaster' of emotions and slightly got off for a few moments so as to give you an update to a few previous posts:

10-26-06 All in his hands
In this post I took the opportunity to send out some words to a few of my closest friends in hopes that they would Aleve them of some of their painful situations. Well, let me just explain, everybody is different, and each one of our circumstances at time may seem similar to one another, but yet are different. Since my post, I have met with these few friends witch resulted in both new beginnings and pending farewells. It does break my heart to say that it one of my friends has chosen a path that separates her from ours but, to each their own. As for 'my friend's mess', my intention was never to make it all go away but only to show them that I am here for whatever they needed me for and whenever they need me. I believe they do know that now.

11/10/06 Hello, is there anybody out there?
YES, I was able to find a date to my work’s X-mas party!!! The party was Dec. 15, in Corona at a very elegant country club and it was a gambler’s delight. My date: Two young, handsome, FUNNY men!!! Yep, not one, but two dates for my party……WOW! Ok, I’m not ALL that, I wasn’t even going to go anymore. I was being so picky due to the fact that I am not trying to date at this time and at the same time if I’d ask one of my ‘old guy friends’ they would so confuse things. At the end, the two boys I work with, especially my friend Oscar, convinced me. Jerry took his girlfriend and Oscar took a date. But they both made it clear to the girls and to the rest of my co-workers, that I too was their date. In fact, when it came to the pictures, all you see is couples or single poses, my picture: A gorgeous young lady with one handsome man on each side. AWESOME!!!

12/05/06 Did U miss me?
Result of 11/05/06 Blessed weekend
Branden (my son) is now living back with me. You can only imagine how blessed I feel. My son is ecstatic. He’s been with me for the past month and of course, we both had to make some adjustments. But it is amazing to be able hug him good night and good morning. I know his dad misses him, because I missed Branden so very much when he went to live with him. So, I try very hard to remind Branden that his attention needs to go to his dad when he calls s him even if there is something he wants to see on TV. or if he wants to continue playing with the kids. Anyway, he started school over here and loves the facts that he doesn’t have to wear a school uniform and
that his mascot is a HAWK!

Branden and I always have a good talk before praying and going to bed. He tells me how his day went, his concerns and his wants. I tell him how my day went, remind him of his responsibilities and tell him just how much I love him. Example of my son’s prayer: Thank you Lord for taking care of us and loving us so much. Please take care of our family and everybody in the world. “Thank you for the food you give us and please help the children that have no food.”

3 Comments:

  • At 7:26 AM, Blogger Jose said…

    Welcome back, glad to hear all is well. Hope 2007 is a better year for you and your son.

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger Chely said…

    Lori,

    I was so glad to read your post. Thanks for the update.

    I know that the past three months, but especially December was a heck-of-a-month. The things we've experienced are only but the beginning of what's to come. You are a strong woman, and that my friend, inspires me to want to grow up to be just like you.

    You are right…life is like a Roller Coaster. For me, as scary as they may look, I ALWAYS enjoy the ride on the ones I choose to climb.

    The following are my thoughts:

    The feeling of anticipation as we slowly struggle upwards to what seems an endless climb. Once we're on top, the feeling of fear we get as we think that we are not going to withstand the freefall we foresee. Some of us close our eyes until it's over but some of us keep them open so that we don't miss the entire experience. Oh, what a thrill it is to complete this journey and to realize that our thoughts were scarier than the ride itself.

    We find ourselves with the realization that it wasn't as bad as we expected and that this experience only pumped us up and filled us with the adrenaline which provides the drive to either try it again or tackle bigger and better roller coasters.

    But we must be wise! There are some coasters out there that I prefer to leave alone. On these, I rather just admire their intricate structure and applaud those who are brave enough to withstand the experience. Choosing not to ride them does not make me feel weak, but rather sure of my physical and emotional capabilities and limits. Roller coasters are not for everyone, but I am happy that they exist because without them, life wouldn’t be as thrilling.

    It is ALWAYS empowering to share our courage and our fears. I am blessed to have family and friends I can count on to climb these coasters with me or to simply just cheer me on from the sidelines. I want you to know that I am here to share the ride with you but if distance keeps us from doing it so, then you can rest assure that I too will be on the outskirts cheering you on.

    I love you,

    Chely

     
  • At 2:37 AM, Anonymous bdsm library stories said…

    Especially withCathline and John hanging around Cairo for a week. Now I know whyI dont get any.
    erotic taboo momsex stories
    diaper femdom stories
    true sister sex stories
    gay bear pig free erotic stories
    sakura and tenten lesbian sex stories
    Especially withCathline and John hanging around Cairo for a week. Now I know whyI dont get any.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home