Lady Lost in Love

Lady is my presentation. Lost is my inspiration. Love is my motivation.

Friday, June 22, 2007

A New Front Line


I have not written in my blog since I wrote about my 29th birthday (did I say 29? I mean 19/OK-29). First it was due to me not wanting to deal with the changes under blog. Then after, things kept popping out here and there (NO! not my boobs!). But, I'm here now.....and I've realized this is something I need to do. After all, I had already established that 'writing is my therapy'..........(AND BOY, DO I NEED SOME OF THAT!).



In just a few months I endured many changes within my self (some for the good and some NOT so good). As I continuously try to 'walk the line', I can't help but notice that there are many distractions in my life. (Ergo many reasons why I have not blogged). I've made new friends (lost a few); fell in and out of -like- (A*K*A* near love); packed my bags so as I can move (ended up staying put); saw old friends (and some enemies); went out partying a few nights (also was sick a few days); but overall......HAVE MUCH TO SHARE!!!

Of course, I am unable to share it ALL with you at this time...but I promise my readors (Joe & Chely) and myself to write more often. I just hope someday we can get a few more peeps showing their love this way, I take my 'VeNtInG' very seriously...DoN't U kNoW!?!?!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:27 PM, Blogger Chely said…

    Well, I am looking forward to actually reading about a specific topic. You have left us for such a long time, that I am intrigued as to what is going on with you.

    So, Vent-a-way!

     
  • At 9:02 PM, Blogger Jose said…

    All I can say is welcome back!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home