Lady Lost in Love

Lady is my presentation. Lost is my inspiration. Love is my motivation.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Where are we at today?

Well, I'd like to start off by sharing: I AM BLESSED! Lord, you have hugged me when I am scared, you have comforted me when I am alone, you have guided me when I am lost and you have sheltered me when I am in need.

Yesturday (going back to the last time I wrote in here): I was living in a KRAZY enviroment with some KRAZY people, my days were passing me by slowly and I felt I was at a road's end. As you may recall, I was single and tired of all the 'hook ups' or friends and family trying to convince me to find a man. I was working with some fun people and my priorities were my son, my brothers, my friends..then me.

Today (as in NOW): I am living in a WHOLE different enviroment where I feel comfortable with people who are able to excersice their relationship with God. I am in a WHOLE new situation but yet I see so many new roads have opened up for me. There has been so many changes that I feel my days are going by TOO fast. I asked God that if it was in his plans to send me a life partner, for him to send me that guy who HE knew I would fall IN LOVE with. He did... Angel. Angel & I are in the start of a new relationship and EVERYDAY is an adventure. But even more exciting is that: I am expecting a new baby!!! It's a girl....due March 27th, 2008. (SCARY) My son Branden is super excited because he has two brothers with his dad and is finaly getting a sister. The 'uncles' can't wait to meet her aswell. Frankie (my 17yr old bro) is on his way to graduate this year (one year early) and has planned out his future. I have not been able to see my friends but will soon at mybabyshower(Feb 23rd....which is two days before my 30th bay...AAHHH!).

Tomorrow (looking into the future):Only God knows what with time life will bring. But this I know... ALONE WE WILL NEVER BE.






2 Comments:

  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger Chely said…

    Awww, I'm very happy for you Lori:)

    I can hardly wait to see you.
    God willing, we'll be there on the 23rd.

    Besitos,

    Chely

     
  • At 6:52 AM, Blogger Jose said…

    I am so happy for you Lori. I wish you all the love and why not luck too in your new relationship. Congratulations on your pregnancy, I am sure the new baby will be a wonderful addition to your life. Always happy to hear from you and to know you are doing well. Have a happy St. Valentine's Day.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home