Lady Lost in Love

Lady is my presentation. Lost is my inspiration. Love is my motivation.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Just another FISH in the Sea

What’s your sign? I am a Pisces. From what I’ve learned Pisces are a water sign and are the most sentimental; which to me means they are the ones who seem to cry the most. Could that be why I cry for just about every little thing? I can be sharing a laugh with someone and feel a sentimental urge to take it all in. I have cried through movies as have all; but I cried through sleeping beauty, now that’s not normal. Being sad, mad and even happy make me cry. (Especially when I get so angry at something and can’t react to that person or that situation. Ooooh!) There is a game face that we are able to put on. As much as I tend to hurt for even people I don’t know, I am strong (at least I think so). From all the Pisces in my life (myself included) we are very caring and protective to ‘who’ belong to us. Notice I said ‘who’. The way I see it, we are not materialistic. You can have just about anything I own. Which in my case, would be plenty of shoes, books, pictures and cds. But, but! But don’t mess with anyone I have ‘proclaimed’ as mine. These include, My son, My brothers, My friends, My important peoples…. In any way shape or form. I get very defensive when it comes to them and I get very ‘over protected’. Ok, I might sound weird to you, or you might share the very same feeling when it comes towards your family. In my experience with Pisces, we share the mutual feeling. While sharing such a strong feeling to protect those who surround us, we also seem to want to defend those who are defenseless and ALWAYS speak out when something seems ‘unfair’. It’s funny though; I’ve been told I care more for others than myself. I disagree. I care for myself, love myself and am very pleased to be me. But I am so content with the fact that I can take care of myself and feel I can also be there for others. Although sometimes it does seem hard for me to take so much of other peoples ups and downs. I take in their emotions and get totally stressed out for them along with my own stress.

Another fact I’ve noticed (ok, and experienced) is that Pisces seem to fall deep in love with someone. But just as it s easy for us to fall into love it is also easy to fall out of love. We can find that person that brings us comfort and security and love them with plenty of sincerity. But as soon as we realize they are not meant for us, we fall out of love for them. We are emotional rollercoasters.... As we find the people in our life who mean the world to us, we take in as much as we can and cherish every moment as if it were the last. “Fishes swim through oceans of waters, standing still in the calmness of the sea and swimming hard in the roughness of the tides.”

1 Comments:

  • At 8:36 AM, Blogger Beijing Report said…

    It seems to me that you're putting up a defensive fight against unpleasant realities. And you appear to be intersted in or vested with only your backyard. Am I right?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home